I consider myself a very dynamic person and diver. My motto is simple: Discipline-Travail-Succès
And so is T101® of which Vision, Mission and Values are focusing for more, better & safer by offering extra top services and experiences:
- Personalized fitness & nutrition programs
- Body Composition Scanning (Weight & Body Mass Index, Body Fat Muscle, Resting Metabolic Rate, Visceral Fat) and Blood Pressure test.
- Providing full first aid kit with Oxygen, SpO2, and (real) Automated External Defibrillator, including for training.
- First certified HIRA 2 Dive Center from Romania, showing our commitment for safety & quality in our services and operations.
- Using 30W UV bactericidal lamp – disinfection station in the dive center
What means this for you? You can plan your dive (NSR/Deco, Gases, Bottom Time, Run Time, GF, nutrition & hydration, physical effort etc) and execute the plan. After the dive, a series of Doppler measurements are taken and YOUR personal profile is analyzed to see the efficiency of YOUR planning.
Then, we can fine-tuning your next planning (bottom gas, additional deco times, O2 deco, Gradient Factors Low/High) to improve your Quality Index of your dive profile – for less “micro-bubbles” and safer dives!
Divers Alert Network Europe (DAN Europe) presented an extended test performed during their expedition in the Red Sea: “The APOCALIPTRIP: CCR Research Expedition in the Red Sea” and “Advancements in Diving Research: the Personalised Decompression“.
Global Underwater Explorer (GUE), in their high quality blog InDepth, took a deep review of this revolutionary Doppler equipment: “Oh Deco, Oh Doppler, O’Dive: Assessing the World’s First Personal Deco Safety Tool“.
Video presentation O’Dive:
Excited to find out how is your body really dealing with the decompression stress after a dive?
We are thrilling too to share together the future!
Stay tuned & stay alert! You will love it!
T101 is accredited dive center:
Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine Journal: The study was carried out by the hyperbaric caisson of the Brussels and DAN Military Hospital.The study’s conclusion states:′′ The O ‘ Dive system can help increase diving safety by instantly sensitizing divers to the potential consequences of some types of diving behavior.It was noted that this type of monitoring reinforced divers in their safe diving habits or encouraged them to change their diving planning. We don’t know if it’s a lasting effect.”